New guidelines - November CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got on 11/22 at 4:45p. There was also a bunch on 11/23 - 11/25 too. So happy at 6:22 am!!

If anyone wants this, I reserved it for 5, so a party of 6 and below should be able to pick it up. Just PM me.

I'm on phone now canceling be our guest
Nov 22 at 8:15 party of 4
Nov 26 7:10 two parties of two
Nov 26 8:30 party of 4

Sorry couldn't coordinate had to let them go to get party of six together!

Just canceled a 1900 PF for 4 on Nov 19th at 5:45. Sorry for no notice - had to cancel to pick up an earlier time that worked better for us.

Cancelling Chef Mickey's on November 24th @ 4:25pm - table for 4 - PM me if you want it otherwise I will cancel by noon today

Going to cancel 1900 park fare 11/16 8:05am and 11/18 8:05am. Both for 5 people. Can coordinate after 1pm if any PM s me! If not I'll let them go at that time.

Please do not copy and paste peoples error in asking for or trading a reservation...

We appreciate that you are pro active in keeping these posts honest and abiding by the rules..

just we have to delete your message also to them

Thank you all :cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter