• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New guidelines - May 2016 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

BOG, 5/7 @ 11:10 for 5 ppl. (this is lunch) - successfully coordinated - GONE

Last edited:
I managed to snag an 8:00 am so PM me if you want:

BOG
8:50am on 5/14 for 2 people -- no takers, so I released it at time of edit.

Last edited:
I have the following to drop

BOG 08:10 Monday May 9th for 4
Garden Grill 08:35 Tuesday May 10th for 4
Crystal Palace 08:10 Friday May 13th for 4

Edited to add these are all breakfast reservations

Last edited:
The guidelines for posting are in the first post. There is no coordinating a cancel within the post. If you do not have enough posts to coordinate offline, then you cannot

People who subscribe to the thread get a notice each and every time a post happens. No one wants a bajillion emails while people try to set up a time. Or maybe it's just me :P

Anyhow, back to your normally cancel notice thread

Snagged a different reservation time, so I will be dropping a Reservation for Ohana for Saturday, 5/21 at 6:50 PM for 6 people. PM me if you'd like to coordinate today. If no one messages, I'll be dropping it at 5:00 PM EST. ****GONE****

Last edited:
I have the following reservation to cancel, for 4 ppl. Please PM to coordinate. Will cancel this weekend if I don't hear from anyone.

5:50 pm B&C on 5/30

Last edited:

I have an 8:25 am BOG for 4 on 5/16
and 4:25 HV Fantasmic Dining Packagage for 5/15

PM to coordinate :)

Last edited:
CHEF MICKEY'S
4/30 @9pm for 4
Have to cancel tonight to avoid penalty

**I know this isn't a May date but it's so close I figured I'd post it.

I have these to drop:

BOG dinner 5/4 @ 4:45 for 4 ppl
BOG pre-park open breakfast 5/5 @ 8:00 a.m. for 4 pp
***THESE HAVE NOW BEEN DROPPED****

Last edited:
Before noon, I will be dropping a CRT for tomorrow evening at 6:55 pm. 5 people.

Please PM me asap if you're interested!

Just cancelled Akershus - 5/27 at 9:25 AM for 3 people. Hope it goes to a DISer! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter