New guidelines - DECEMBER CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Have the following to cancel now that I found a time that works better for us:

Minnie's Holiday Dine (no F!) 12/19 @ 7:35 pm for 4

I'd like to cancel by tomorrow night. PM before that if you'd like to coordinate

EDIT: SUCCESSFULLY TRANSFERRED

Last edited:
I have a BOG for 6:20pm on December 10th for 3 if anyone wants to coordinate. FYI it's a MVMCP party night. PM me if interested.: Gone

Last edited:
I am thrilled to say that after months of looking... a phone operator managed to get me the party of 5 O'hana reservation that I've been looking for! So magical! I have lots of reservations to let go of. I'd like to do it soon, as it's quickly approaching.

December 6 5:30 pm 4 guests o'hana

December 6 8:15 pm 5 guests O'hana

December 7 5:15 pm 5 guests O'hana

Last edited:
About 4 o'clock today will be cancelling Minnie's holiday dine with fantastic for 5
12/4 @ 6:25

I just had to drop a 7:25pm for 2 people Minnie's Holiday Dine on 12/17 in order to pick-up an earlier time. I hope someone may be able to grab it.

thanks to another wonderful Disser I got the 'Ohana dinner I needed and now have 2 ADR's to cancel
'Ohana Sunday Dec 6 @ 9:40 pm for 4
Chef Mickey Breakfast/ Brunch Monday Dec 7th @ 11:25 for 4
I will cancel tomorrow if I don't get any takers
BOTH CANCELED

Last edited:
Just dropped Via Napoli for 3 people at 4:30 on Monday, 12/7. It was Candlelight Processional, but is available for either Candlelight Processional or not.

I have a BOG lunch for Thursday, 12/10 for 2 people at 12:45 to canxl
I have another BOG breakfast for Friday, 12/11 for 2 people at 8:35 to canxl

Will be dropping this evening.

just cancelled garden grill 12/5 at 1:10pm for 3 people.

i will be cancelling a sci-fi 12/5 at 11:20am for 3 people.

and i just wanted to give some advice...
if you want a certain ADR you should literally stalk that reservation every 5 minutes!
i was looking for sci-fi and was able to get one for no such a good time about 1hr ago and then checked every 5 minutes and i got a couple other bad times and then i got the perfect time!

Planning to cancel:

Minnie's Holiday Dine (no F!) 12/19 @ 5:10 pm for party of 4.PENDING

PM if you'd like to coordinate.

Last edited:
I have a BOG lunch for Thursday, 12/10 for 2 people at 12:45 to canxl
I have another BOG breakfast for Friday, 12/11 for 2 people at 8:35 to canxl

Will be dropping this evening.

Cancelling now 4pm MST for anyone looking for a BOG reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter