• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

NEW GAME!!! Find out more about your fellow non-cruisers!

Animal Kingdom, but I haven't been since Everest opened, so I may change my mind!

Are you going on the 2010 podcast cruise?
Not Sure

Q: What you buy at WDW if Pete and the crew gave you $100 American to spend in one day?

Yes

Q. favorite Moderate resort?

I would have to say CBR the new pool and pirate rooms gives a major WOW facotor for those of us with little ones.

What is the last ride you do before leaving WDW (ours is Spaceship Earth)

A. TTA

Q. Drive to the parks or use Disney Transportation?

If we drove down---a mixed usage of transportation...when we fly---Disney trans.

Q: What is your favorite Animal Kingdom treat?

If we drove down---a mixed usage of transportation...when we fly---Disney trans.

Q: What is your favorite Animal Kingdom treat?

The chocolate frozen bananas (though I have no idea if they still have those... haven't had one in years!)

Q: Mickey's Not-so-scary Halloween Party, or Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party?

The chocolate frozen bananas (though I have no idea if they still have those... haven't had one in years!)

Q: Mickey's Not-so-scary Halloween Party, or Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party?

I haven't been to either, but I think I would pick MNSSHP! Because the weather is warmer in the Fall.

Q Best month to visit WDW?

Fav. Dis/Pixar character has to be Mickey. My son loves him. Is there a meet and greet w/ Captn. Jack Sparrow? DD is dying to meet him.

What is your fav. Disney Roller Coaster/Action ride?

Fav. Dis/Pixar character has to be Mickey. My son loves him. Is there a meet and greet w/ Captn. Jack Sparrow? DD is dying to meet him.

What is your fav. Disney Roller Coaster/Action ride?

I'm not sure if they're doing meet and greets with him anymore or not, but I've seen him in little shows outside PotC a few times.

Space Mountain's my favorite coaster! Jerks and bumps and all. :scared1:

Q: Are you a spinner or a non-spinner when it comes to the Teacups?

love Blizzard Beach, lazy river of course :thumbsup2

Q: have you ever done a WDW resort spa?

Not yet. I've considered it a few times, but that's as far as I've gotten.

Q: Have you ever ridden in the front car of the monorail?

A: Yes, we have been in the front car of the monorail.

Q: What's your favorite resort?

Floridian

Q: How many 2010 podcast cruises will John let Pete give away? :rotfl2:

With any luck, one for each of us. Hey, it could happen! :rotfl:

Q: Where's your favorite place to get ice cream in WDW? (Or any dessert, if you don't like ice cream.)

With any luck, one for each of us. Hey, it could happen! :rotfl:

Q: Where's your favorite place to get ice cream in WDW? (Or any dessert, if you don't like ice cream.)

Oh DTD Ghiradelli's, Beaches and Cream or Main St's Plaza Ice Cream Parlor :love: icecream!!

Q: What year was your best trip to WDW?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter