• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

NEW GAME!!! Find out more about your fellow non-cruisers!

A. Mother's Day weekend with my two kids 2008

Q. How many pictures do you come home with on your camera from a trip to Disney?

Oh DTD Ghiradelli's, Beaches and Cream or Main St's Plaza Ice Cream Parlor :love: icecream!!

Q: What year was your best trip to WDW?

A: Have to say 2003 - 11 day trip for wedding at the Wedding Pavilion and honeymoon at GF. Even got the ride in the monorail nose with DW in her gown and me in my tux.

Q: Bring back Pleasure Island or bring back your three favorite extinct attractions (and if this, what are they)?

Q. How many pictures do you come home with on your camera from a trip to Disney?

OMG I was there Mother's Day 2008 with my DD, it was the best Mother's day EVER!! :thumbsup2:cool1:

Ummm 10 days, about 3500 !! Sick I know!

I'll ask Mickey_Man's Q: Bring back Pleasure Island or bring back your three favorite extinct attractions (and if this, what are they)?

Ummm 10 days, about 3500 !! Sick I know!

I'll ask Mickey_Man's Q: Bring back Pleasure Island or bring back your three favorite extinct attractions (and if this, what are they)?

Bring back the Adventurer's Club!

Disney quest, yes or no?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter