New from NJ

Mom2tmha

Mouseketeer
:D Hi all,
I am new here, my name is Wendy. I have been reading these boards for a while now and figured I would jump in.
We are going to Disney on Feb. 6th- Feb 11th. This will be our second trip. Going with my dh, and kids ages 14,10, and 2.
We are staying at the CR and are hoping it is ok. I have read so many different opinions on this resort. Last year we stayed at POR and loved the landscaping but the room was small for us. I would go back just wanted to try a 'monorail' resort.

Hi!
We'll be arriving on the same day. If you add a countdown timer, ours will be identical.
Maybe we'll see you at the monorail station!
Welcome!

We will be there during that time and we are from New Jersey also. My kids are 4 and 1. Welcome.
Jen

Hi,nice to see you on the boards.Welcome,I've only been on for about a month or so,and have learned a lot so far!
Have a wonderful trip,I'm sure your resort will be perfect!
Kirsten in snowy Nova Scotia :flower:

:flower1: Welcome to the Dis! :flower1:

You will be addicted to these boards just like the rest of us, enjoy!!

Welcome! I will be there in March, and our kids are around the same ages (13,9, 19mos) You will have to let me know favorites of each age group. I am from NJ too. I have learned much here...and still learning. Have a great time!

Going from feb 3-11 staying 3 nights POR and 3 nights at BCV. we are from jersey Bayonne. Well got DD 8, DS 4, DD 18 months. Well see you around and have fun.

So glad you came to our little community. You will learn so much here and it really helps give you a fix when you won't be going for awhile if you're anywhere near addicted to all things Disney ;)

Sincerely,
April (who is previously from Ocean City, NJ until she became a traveling bride :bride: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter