• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Fridge: Black or stainless steel

SLATE!!!! Love Love Love my slate appliances!!!

stainless as I cant see black as an appliance fitting with many cabinets.... We have built ins so our appliances match our cabinets

Black stainless. Had them since they first came out. Could not be more pleased with them. No smudges and in between stainless and black.

We did a kitchen reno several years ago and were torn over this choice too. Decided on a black textured refrigerator. The rest of the appliances are stainless steel with black trim. I love my fridge and think it looks really good.

We just gave away our entire kitchen-full of black appliances to be replaced with stainless as part of the renovation of our new home. DH insisted. Myself, for the brief time I used the black ones, LOVED not having to polish stainless.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter