New FP policy at TDR

DreamSweetsLove

Loves Mickey
Recently the print on FP's has been changed stating they will not be allowing people into the attraction past the time that is printed on the ticket. The print in English has not changed only in Japanese.

Recently the print on FP's has been changed stating they will not be allowing people into the attraction past the time that is printed on the ticket. The print in English has not changed only in Japanese.

That's pretty interesting. I wonder if they will "forgive" the guests that cannot read Japanese. Or if they will eventually change the English instructions as well.

That's pretty interesting. I wonder if they will "forgive" the guests that cannot read Japanese. Or if they will eventually change the English instructions as well.

Depends on the CM. I was rejected but anther person was let through but asked to be more mindful about return times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter