New Fireworks Remix Game

Well, I don't know about a pay cut, but the way I see it...vmk got people used to a certain way of playing the game and earning credits, and because of vmk's changes, those people may or may not have to find a new way of earning their credits. If you :love: a certain game the way it is, of course there are going to be people who are upset when their favorite game changes...and that includes everything about the game, including payout. JMO~

While I endure another Lord only knows how long of a wait while VMK loads for the day, I had to say I'm in the same situation as JulyGirl and others. Yup, I bought extras of everything. Seeing as I have no access to the parks on even a semi-regular basis and no friends who don't play who can gift me a Stitch set, Christmas quest, or the like, I can't exactly hope to ever get much of anything "valuable" unless I trade for it some day by buying stuff on sale now. And as for the rest of what I buy? I give a lot of it away. I have stuff from last January just waiting in my inventory until I see a new player who would love it, or a friend who needs it. I'd go sit in the Esplanade for a half hour at a time, seeing if anyone wanted fireworks magic or something simple like a 4th of July hat. And it makes me very sad that I now will no longer be able to do things to help others as much as I used to.

Much to VMK's shock I'm sure, we all actually have lives outside of VMK. You wouldn't know it with the way things keep going up and up price-wise and the more expensive things that keep coming out constantly. For me personally, grad school is a lot more important than playing mini-games to no end to earn credits. I'm not going to play fireworks hours on end to wind up with about a fourth of the credits AND a headache AND dizziness. So, Yeti Vision here I come. Although I'm sure that'll be dismantled before long, seeing as EE has been running for almost a year now. :sad2:

trumpownage.jpg

Ranch, as miserable as I am about all of this (my main problem is the game itself, although I'm miffed over the credits as well)... thank you. You made me laugh, and I really needed that right now. :rotfl2:

While I endure another Lord only knows how long of a wait while VMK loads for the day, I had to say I'm in the same situation as JulyGirl and others. Yup, I bought extras of everything. Seeing as I have no access to the parks on even a semi-regular basis and no friends who don't play who can gift me a Stitch set, Christmas quest, or the like, I can't exactly hope to ever get much of anything "valuable" unless I trade for it some day by buying stuff on sale now. And as for the rest of what I buy? I give a lot of it away. I have stuff from last January just waiting in my inventory until I see a new player who would love it, or a friend who needs it. I'd go sit in the Esplanade for a half hour at a time, seeing if anyone wanted fireworks magic or something simple like a 4th of July hat. And it makes me very sad that I now will no longer be able to do things to help others as much as I used to.

Much to VMK's shock I'm sure, we all actually have lives outside of VMK. You wouldn't know it with the way things keep going up and up price-wise and the more expensive things that keep coming out constantly. For me personally, grad school is a lot more important than playing mini-games to no end to earn credits. I'm not going to play fireworks hours on end to wind up with about a fourth of the credits AND a headache AND dizziness. So, Yeti Vision here I come. Although I'm sure that'll be dismantled before long, seeing as EE has been running for almost a year now. :sad2:

Totally agree. If I hadn't had the availablity to the credits I had (which I didn't always get over 240k), I would never had been able to even have the couple of quests I've had and I would have so much more wants in my signature. I have no way of getting to the parks for quests and have no friends that go to the parks either.
A very few items I have were gifted to me but most I have worked for and traded for.
I also spend little time in my rooms or socializing so I could work to get those credits needed. And I spend way too much time on vmk as it is.

Since I can't play Yeti, I guess it's back to muling for me.

Tampa: Thank you for the laugh. :) Even though I can't stand that guy.

teddies, while I haven't played Yeti Vision in awhile and am just assuming it still works on my computer, I'd be happy to send some codes your way every week. School starts back up for me in 2 weeks, so it wouldn't be a lot I could send, but at least I could help you out a bit. :flower3:

See, all that you guys are saying, just mean that all the wonderful thinsg you have done, people such as me have not and would not have been able to do, so it cuts both ways. Now at least I can play the stupid game and get something out of it. I would have loved to have those credits as I often gift also, but with about 1/3 of the ubercredits all you "280s" got.

So I have a real question: The pins on the fireworks game now. How do you get them?

Bronze is 4000 points?
I just got Silver and I think scored 4720 (would have been a green car yesterday).
If what I read here is right you get Gold after ten wins and Fireworks Magic every ten wins after that?

So I have a real question: The pins on the fireworks game now. How do you get them?

Bronze is 4000 points?
I just got Silver and I think scored 4720 (would have been a green car yesterday).
If what I read here is right you get Gold after ten wins and Fireworks Magic every ten wins after that?

Can't help you with the pins, Pete, seeing as I have yet to earn even the Bronze. But people have told me that supposedly a tester said fireworks magic is not being given out at this time. No idea if that's true, but it sounds like it is. I haven't heard of a soul getting magic yet, and I'm sure someone would've by now.

Bronze is 4000 points?

Bronze is 3900 and Silver is 4400
Gold is for 10 wins

Yes, what VirtuallyMe said. :) I believe you can get more than one gold pin...I have one, but ArwenQueen has already won more than one, and those pins are also tradeable. Wonder why they made those tradeable and not the others...?:confused3 Maybe so we would really try and win a fireworks game for once and have something of virtual value to trade. :rotfl2:

All right! I'm 10% of the way to a gold pin! And that was in my first and only solo Fireworks Remixed game. All the other games I've played were with my fiance, as a team effort.

Yes, what VirtuallyMe said. :) I believe you can get more than one gold pin, as ArwenQueen has already done so, and those pins are also tradeable. Wonder why they made those tradeable and not the others...?:confused3 Maybe so we would really try and win a fireworks game for once and have something of virtual value to trade. :rotfl2:

Yup, ArwenQueen won her second pin yesterday and I'm almost to my third pin. I believe they made it tradeable because a lot of people might not be able to win 10 games, but can achieve the Bronze/Silver Pins.

Those of you who are doing well and earning gold pins, how are you playing the last two levels? The first three levels I do pretty well with just trying to get flawless but on those last two levels I don't do very well. The fireworks go so fast I don't know whether to just try and hit them all or just try and hit a few flawless. All I know is I start off real well and get worse the last two levels. What is the best way to score in those last two levels?
Thanks

Aurora, I've played a handful of times today (a couple times with you, as well). Mostly I've been scoring in the 4,000s now, but I did get in the 5,000s 3x (highest was 5,912-- and I only know that because I wrote it down :rolleyes1 ). My strategy is not all that helpful, probably. Basically just rely on what I used to be able to do in the old game, click when I can, where I can, and pray. Yup, that's pretty much it. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. My computer is still going psycho the last two levels. I watched about 15 fireworks fly by one game. :sad2: One thing that did help me is I popped in my Wishes soundtrack from WDW... passed the time faster, and I also picked up a rhythm thanks to it. I found it easier to listen to that than to the actual game score, or nothing at all.

My headache returned after the very first game today; terrible pain behind my eyes again. I finally realized it's not the entire game, it's namely those last 2 levels. Not only is it a ton of fireworks all over the place, the flash when they explode is a lot brighter and more glowy than the old game. I'm frankly shocked no one in the testing stages caught the fact that that can really hurt people's eyes (or they did and didn't think it would affect enough people :confused3 ). So, I fiddled around with my monitor, and now when I play fireworks, it's practically a black screen, I've got it set so dim. So now sometimes I can't see the fireworks, but I'd rather have that problem than be blinded by the darned things when they explode. :sick:

Aurora, I've played a handful of times today (a couple times with you, as well). Mostly I've been scoring in the 4,000s now, but I did get in the 5,000s 3x (highest was 5,912-- and I only know that because I wrote it down :rolleyes1 ). My strategy is not all that helpful, probably. Basically just rely on what I used to be able to do in the old game, click when I can, where I can, and pray. Yup, that's pretty much it. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. My computer is still going psycho the last two levels. I watched about 15 fireworks fly by one game. :sad2: One thing that did help me is I popped in my Wishes soundtrack from WDW... passed the time faster, and I also picked up a rhythm thanks to it. I found it easier to listen to that than to the actual game score, or nothing at all.

My headache returned after the very first game today; terrible pain behind my eyes again. I finally realized it's not the entire game, it's namely those last 2 levels. Not only is it a ton of fireworks all over the place, the flash when they explode is a lot brighter and more glowy than the old game. I'm frankly shocked no one in the testing stages caught the fact that that can really hurt people's eyes (or they did and didn't think it would affect enough people :confused3 ). So, I fiddled around with my monitor, and now when I play fireworks, it's practically a black screen, I've got it set so dim. So now sometimes I can't see the fireworks, but I'd rather have that problem than be blinded by the darned things when they explode. :sick:

Hi, yeah I enjoyed seeing you in a couple of the games. You did very well. I tried to catch you but those last two levels hurt me. I hope with practice I figure it out. Those last two levels mess up my computer too. Sorry it's giving you headaches. I find my back gets tensed up in those last two levels and then it hurts. I loved the old fireworks because it was actually relaxing for me but with the new fireworks, it just tenses me up.

Hi, yeah I enjoyed seeing you in a couple of the games. You did very well. I tried to catch you but those last two levels hurt me. I hope with practice I figure it out. Those last two levels mess up my computer too. Sorry it's giving you headaches. I find my back gets tensed up in those last two levels and then it hurts. I loved the old fireworks because it was actually relaxing for me but with the new fireworks, it just tenses me up.

Yep. I'm finding myself tensed up while playing the game. I have to make sure to take in a deep breath and relax in between rounds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter