New Figment Meet & Greet

OP here. DW and I finally returned and successfully met Figment. We entered the ride line at 9:18am, walked on, and were in line to meet Figment at 9:28am. We met Figment at 10:13am. About 1 out of every 4-5 groups had children in them. Most of the children seemed genuinely excited to meet Figment, despite not being as well known.

What time of day was this?

We walked into Journey of Water at early entry, were there for about 30 minutes, left there and went into Figment ride exit around 9:15 and were out at 9:40. Group of 9 in front of us did like every picture combination possible which slowed it down but it was still quick.

We got in line today around 10 am and waited maybe 10 minutes. The line moved quickly even with Figment taking a break. Ds loved meeting him

10/3 got in line about 1:35 ish he started meeting at 1:45 I was done just before 2

At about 10:45 the line was 40 minutes and we didn’t wait since our toddler doesn’t do well with lines.. hopefully will be shorter next time!

We waited about 15 minutes on 9/21 to meet Figment. According to my pictures, I have one from near the exit for the ride at 10:21 AM and then a picture with Figment at 10:35 AM. He came out right at 10:22 AM according to video I took. And the line was way more adults than kids, but the group in front of us had about a 9-10 year old kid who was pretty excited to meet Figment (although the adults were more excited).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter