New FD Bounceback is out

If you book the bounceback for 9/9/17 - 9/16/17, would you get Free Dining for the whole time period? The bounceback period ends on 9/9/17.
Yes. The start of your vacation has to fall within the specific dates, but that's it. So if your start date is on the last day of the promotion, you still get free dining for your entire stay.

Is the 8844 number 24 hours? Our flight lands at 7:30 pm so I don't expect to get to the resort until at least 8:30 and the first thing I want to do is book the BB! I guess I can wait until the next morning if I have to though :)

He has to be going on the future trip.

I have a question about DVC rooms and BB in general. I will be staying on rented points at BLT in February 2017 and I'd like to go back to Disney in December 2017. Assuming there is a BB available (room discount or free dining) in February 2017, will someone using points in a DVC room be able to book a stay with a BB discount?

I have a question about DVC rooms and BB in general. I will be staying on rented points at BLT in February 2017 and I'd like to go back to Disney in December 2017. Assuming there is a BB available (room discount or free dining) in February 2017, will someone using points in a DVC room be able to book a stay with a BB discount?
Yes, you will be able to book a bounce back. They don't care if you paid cash or used points.

Yes. The start of your vacation has to fall within the specific dates, but that's it. So if your start date is on the last day of the promotion, you still get free dining for your entire stay.
Thank you! Yeah, my husband said he wouldn't go unless it was the 9th to the 16th. He's in for a surprise! :tongue:

Just did my online check in and printed boarding passes for my quick trip this weekend so I can book for next summer. Craziest thing I have ever done. It's sad but I am looking forward to dinner at the POP food court tomorrow night :)

Odd question, but I'll be there this weekend and plan on booking for Dec. 2017.

I know I have to purchase tickets with the package. The question is, if people in my party are AP holders, is there a way to "hold" these purchased hopper tickets in our MDE and use them at a different time/for a different trip? I know there's an option in MDE to assign and reassign tickets to people in your list, just wasn't sure how portable it was tied to a package deal.

Odd question, but I'll be there this weekend and plan on booking for Dec. 2017.

I know I have to purchase tickets with the package. The question is, if people in my party are AP holders, is there a way to "hold" these purchased hopper tickets in our MDE and use them at a different time/for a different trip? I know there's an option in MDE to assign and reassign tickets to people in your list, just wasn't sure how portable it was tied to a package deal.

Yes. Go to guest services before you enter the park and ask them to prioritize the tickets so only the AP gets used.

Just did my online check in and printed boarding passes for my quick trip this weekend so I can book for next summer. Craziest thing I have ever done. It's sad but I am looking forward to dinner at the POP food court tomorrow night :)

Ive done it twice, i told my husband a few weeks ago, oh darn honey looks like i need to go down to disney again to book a trip, lol. he's not into disney. but he must be used to me. he just said have fun!

I'm curious about whether there seems to be good availability under this BB offer. Are standard rooms available? Has anyone had difficulty booking their first choice of resort? TIA!

I'm curious about whether there seems to be good availability under this BB offer. Are standard rooms available? Has anyone had difficulty booking their first choice of resort? TIA!

I'll let you know tomorrow night! We plan to book CBR but I will check the other moderates too.

We have booked the free dining BB for the last three years and have always gone end of September or first of October and with those dates not being offered this year, we are trying to figure out the best time to go. We were thinking about dates in December so we could experience the Christmas decorations and party. My concern is that if the FD BB offer period is similar to when they offered it this year, we would have to book a quick trip down during the BB promotion period. I guess this is pretty smart on Disneys part as people can't continue to return year after year on the FD BB or they would possibly have to book another stay if their stay was not during the FD BB promotion period. Am I thinking about this wrong? Also for those of you would have been down during December, what is the usual BB offer? TIA

I booked the bounceback for a week in July next year. We had 2 adults, a 10 year old, and a child in our current room. They let me book 2 rooms (and said I could book up to 3) and let me book one room for the 4 of us and a 2nd room for my dad (who was not at Disney). Booked it for CSR, which seems like the best value for free dining to me.

This is what my travel agent was told. She was surprised that I will be able to book up to 3 rooms even though I will be the only adult returning next year.

She also asked me for the names of everyone going next year and will take care of calling and booking for me after I check in.

Now I have to decide what resort I want. We are staying 2 weeks so every little difference will add up. The means POR (a bit more $$) is out. Debating between CBR and CSR...although also considering All Star Music (maybe we will just OOP any TS meals).

When I called to book my bb on 9/2 there were no standard rooms available at CBR. There was standard room availability at POR

I booked the bounceback for a week in July next year. We had 2 adults, a 10 year old, and a child in our current room. They let me book 2 rooms (and said I could book up to 3) and let me book one room for the 4 of us and a 2nd room for my dad (who was not at Disney). Booked it for CSR, which seems like the best value for free dining to me.
So basically I need to make friends with someone going this fall so they can book me a BB for next year :magnify:

Question... I booked a bb last week. 7 nights at POR. my friend is there right now and we are talking about splitting a room next year. Either staying at POR where I'm already booked or possibly staying at CR. If we decide on CR she will book the bb for there and I'll cancel my bb closer to the 30 pay in full date (in case of an last minute changes). If they decide not to bounce back I will be changing my reservation to POP. I have a TA and gave that info when booking and the CM said I'll have her (TA) handle any changes etc. If I do make the switch to POP will I do that through my TA or by calling the 407 number? Will my TA even have access to the bb availability?

I think it's beyond awesome!! I hope you're enjoying your Pop dinner. Tell them I'll see them real soon! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter