New Express Pass Opportunity

MIB999999

<font color=purple>MIB Fantastic Four sensei<br><f
while i was at IOA yesterday, i noticed a sign in front of Confisco's.
it seems they are trying to bring in business by offering an EXPRESS PASS to each person that eats there.
They have changed the menu to things i recognize as edible.
they are really trying to bring in people to eat there.

I think they need to change the name. What the heck is a Confisco anyway???? :confused: :confused: :confused:

I guess Croissont Moon Bakery and the Backwater Bar are doing well so now they have turned the spotlight on Confisco's.

If they suceed i may have to decide between Mythos and the NEW NAME PLEASE PLACE to eat!! ;) :D

That sounds neat. Now I am torn between Confsico's and Mythos! :)

I would give up the Express pass if they'd bring back the character lunch.

Confisco means Confiscate in a few different languages like Italian or Spanish. I like the name. I have only eaten there once and I wasn't terribly impressed, although the dessert was excellent. The express pass sounds like a good deal.

Originally posted by eetsoop
Confisco means Confiscate in a few different languages like Italian or Spanish. I like the name. I have only eaten there once and I wasn't terribly impressed, although the dessert was excellent. The express pass sounds like a good deal.

i noticed that they had stuff from all the islands of adventure there but poorly displayed or not prominate in the theming. I guess my single language life was a drawback, but unlike an attraction that i already paid for before passing thru the gate i was not intrested in spending more money at a place i have to ask what it is.

maybe if they work some on the theming they may have a second great place to eat that is full service

I always liked their wings and fries but really only went to see Spidey! :tongue: Since he's gone I prefer Mythos!

The name's okay, I guess, even though I keep calling it ConfUsco's....

Hmm.. I think the themeing is pretty clear. If you look around you will see items from all the islands, most of them have a tag hanging from them that has been marked "confiscated". Obviously, the resturant was once / is a customs place of sorts, monitering trade to and from the islands.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter