New Epcot proposed hotel

kdisneyfan

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know where the new proposed hotel is going to go?? I have heard a couple places that it's going to go between the land pavilion and the imagination pavilion but I don't see any plot of land backstage near those two pavilions... If they go towards the parking lot that's going to be a terrible view of the big parking lot... I can't imagine where they want to put the hotel .

Does anyone know where the new proposed hotel is going to go?? I have heard a couple places that it's going to go between the land pavilion and the imagination pavilion but I don't see any plot of land backstage near those two pavilions... If they go towards the parking lot that's going to be a terrible view of the big parking lot... I can't imagine where they want to put the hotel .
Seems like a whole bunch of hot air…
https://www.disboards.com/threads/epcot-hotel-back-on.3911246/

If it were to happen, it would likely be here, but the current rumor is pretty shaky, so it's not likely happening at this point.

1678638329009.png

Thank you. That is the area I was also thinking about but the news I was reading about it kept referring to the land pavilion and the imagination pavilion. There is no area behind this spot..... If they put a hotel in that spot it is going to be so out of place..... nice view of teh parking lot.... .

originally, it was supposed to be near the front of the park (I'm guessing to the side of the monorail).
At this point, it is anyones guess where it it will be or if it will even happen.

Why don't they build a few hotels next to the front gate entrance of Epcot? They could use some of area of the surface parking lots.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter