New DVC Webcast

TSMIII

Mouseketeer
Did anybody else see this on the member website?

I didn't get any email about it - which I always have in the past. And I didn't see on any boards where anyone had mentioned it but maybe someone already did.

Anyway it's another Samantha Brown webcast, this time for Animal Kingdom, with the usual swag of a lithograph for those that watch it.

Times are Sept 12th & 13th 9am-12am and Sept 14th & 15th 9am-9pm.

yes, i saw it after logging in today dvcmember website, i didn't get an email & checked my spam folder too

I didn't get any email about it - which I always have in the past. And I didn't see on any boards where anyone had mentioned it but maybe someone already did.

Anyway it's another Samantha Brown webcast, this time for Animal Kingdom, with the usual swag of a lithograph for those that watch it.

Thanks for the heads up! I signed up to watch.:)

Thanks for the heads up... just registered. Always good to see the home resort... and see if there's things I haven't done there yet.

Just wanted to thank you for the heads up...

Just signed up for the 12th!! :surfweb:

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

Thanks..I also signed up although all I want is my extra VGC points to come through (I am now second on the list..whoooohooo..after 3 1/2 months)

Sorry, new member here.
What is a webcast?

I cannot see the news on the website, but I think it's because in my country Disney cannot solicit the purchase of a USA timeshare.

Sorry, new member here.
What is a webcast?

I cannot see the news on the website, but I think it's because in my country Disney cannot solicit the purchase of a USA timeshare.
It is a sales pitch on the internet.

Saw it. Signed up for it (on a night that I will be all by my lonesome). AND, cannot WAIT to get to feel Disneyfied while my husband and kiddo are at swimteam!!!
LOVE Samantha Brown stuff...LOVE the AKV!
-KJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter