• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New DVC Member!!!

squirrlygirl

DIS Veteran
Somebody share my excitement! We just bought into SSR:woohoo: !

I've been lurking these boards for a while, and today we finally took the plunge! I'm told I'll have points in my account tomorrow!

Now hopefully I'll be able to find some accomodations for our already-planned November trip:thumbsup2

Angie

Oh congratulations:banana: :goodvibes u must be so excited, I know how happy we were when we made our first purchase into SSR:cloud9: This the only major purchase i have ever made in my live in which i didn't second guess myself for spending the money and worry if I had made the right choice. welcome to the SSR family, i know you will love it :grouphug:

WELCOM HOME & CONGRATULATIONS you will love DVC membership. We bought at SSR in 2004 and it is as exciting now as when we first joined.

Wishing you many MAGINAL MOMENTS

Somebody share my excitement! We just bought into SSR:woohoo: !

I've been lurking these boards for a while, and today we finally took the plunge! I'm told I'll have points in my account tomorrow!

Now hopefully I'll be able to find some accomodations for our already-planned November trip:thumbsup2

Angie

:welcome: Home

Lets party!

:dancer: party::banana: :banana: :banana: party::dancer:

Its a great feeling isnt it!:dancer: Congratulations!

WELCOME to the neighborhood! Let the party begin...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter