New Dooney & Bourne Pixar purse

Ohiobee

Earning My Ears
Has anyone seen the new style at the parks? Sadly our vacation is over, and I can only dream (and keep an eye out on shopDisney for it!). It looks very cute!

I can't find a picture of it right now, but it's a royal blue background. It has various Pixar characters on it. They're all "weebles" or egg shaped. I saw it somewhere online in the list of various merchandise coming to Pixar fest.

Who/What is the Character right next to the label in the top picture? It looks like a Porg from Star Wars, but that's not Pixar!
upload_2018-4-26_18-58-34.png

Who/What is the Character right next to the label in the top picture? It looks like a Porg from Star Wars, but that's not Pixar!
View attachment 319400

That's Piper! One of the volcanoes from Lava is also on it!!

I saw somewhere on social media that it will be available in June. It seems like a lot of the Pixar Fest items are coming out in June, with the opening of Pixar Pier. Works for me since I'm visiting in August!

That's Piper! One of the volcanoes from Lava is also on it!!

I saw somewhere on social media that it will be available in June. It seems like a lot of the Pixar Fest items are coming out in June, with the opening of Pixar Pier. Works for me since I'm visiting in August!

Duh! I didn't even think of Piper!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter