NEW...DOLPHIN/SWAN..."questions and answers"...tips and hints!

dreamflight99

<font color=deeppink>Princess of THIS Castle!<br><
:wave: This is the NEW (Again!) & FRESH SWAN/DOLPHIN INFO...TIPS...HINTS....NEWS...posting thread! It's spakling clean, awaiting all the DOLPHIN/SWAN fanclub DISers "QUESTIONS & ANSWERS"...as well as a place to post updates on your recent trips to these two fabulous resorts! Any starters? Grab some java and begin to post!! ;) :sunny: :wave:

Link to NEW...DOLPHIN/SWAN..."questions and answers"...tips and hints! 10/11/2002 - 4/26/2003

Calling TREKKER...for the "LINK-UP" to all the old threads! Thanks for your help/support and MAGIC! ;)

Hi - We will be going to the Swan for the first time in November. We booked our room using hotwire. I was wondering if any other people who booked using hotwire has returned from their trip yet and if so what type of room they ended up with - King or 2 queen beds & parking lot or other view? THanks a bunch... I will be looking forward to reading this thread. SHerry

until I check into Club Level.... I will be sure to report how everything is. I hope I get upgraded to a balcony room!!

Ozzie checking in! Disnurse........where are you? Having trouble with your pictures? Give us a holler!
fc44b75a.jpg

Hi! Thought I missed something, kept try to get to page 150.
We lived with the view. View is not really that important to us. Now if we could have only kept our eyes closed in the room. We still had a great time. By the way, they charged us 1200 points a day for the CL upgrade although it hasn't appeared on my SPG account yet but I just checked out this morning. They also let us use points to upgrade my friend to CL but I only had enough for part of her stay. She had a room in one of the East wings with a terrific view. Go figure. Also her room was lovely. Ours was truly the ugliest room we have ever stayed in and we've stayed in a few bad places. Of course that was many years ago. The Dophin was a great hotel but I prefer the Swan.

Here i am, just getting ready to give the pics a whirl. Didn't want to go to all that trouble and post them on page 150!!!

fc44abd8.jpg

This is the view looking left

ozzie ~ love Mickey and Minnie! Cute!

disnurse ~ check with ozzie on how to make it smaller - great picture!

Mom Poppins also here, thanks for all your prayers of support. All is well with me and baby Kirk!

Ozziewags: I love the picture of Mickey and Minnie! It makes me feel like I am there!

Just a picture to put us in the mood / A Friendship launch headed out to Epcot/MGM...
fc633f61.jpg

fc44b281.jpg

this is our view from room 18093 Not too shabby huh!!!

I did it!!!

Hi piper!!

I am so glad to see someone from Houston.

We also are going and are leaving first week of June at the Dolphin. Wohoo!!

Are you driving or flying??? we are driving since there are no good airfare. I missed out on the $133 delta had a few months ago.

I wish I can post pictures too but I do not know how so I will enjoy everybody's pictures of the Dolphin:) :) :bounce: :bounce:

Wow, Disnurse! Now I know what took so long to upload your pics! I am not sure I can help.......contrary to popular belief, I only know enough to get us all in trouble. In my experience(which is not vast), I found that my digital camera has sizes in which I can choose to take pics. Of course, you get more if you take smaller pics. Also, when you upload your pics from your camera to your PC you can go to microsoft editor and make your picture smaller. Be sure to save it when you get the size you want. THEN, upload it to imagestation. I do not know how to make it smaller on imagestation or here. I have tried to find out, to no avail. BUT, your picture is great!
The view from your room is perfect. Keep them coming!
Good to see all the familiar faces(?) here.

Well... disnurse, you have joined the ranks of picture posters. Great picture! Great view from your room!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter