New Disney Theme Park reservation system

I also have 2 DVC stays. I was able to get park reservations for 7 days in October. When I tried to get park reservations for April, it wouldn't let me and said I had reached my 7 days max.
Is that correct or is it 7 days max per stay? I'd hate to have to wait until after the October stay to get park reservations for April.

I also have 2 DVC stays. I was able to get park reservations for 7 days in October. When I tried to get park reservations for April, it wouldn't let me and said I had reached my 7 days max.
Is that correct or is it 7 days max per stay? I'd hate to have to wait until after the October stay to get park reservations for April.
No, I made a total of 21 days theme park reservations among 3 stays (Aug, Dec, May). No issues for my unactived AP and DVC/cash hotel stays.

There is a bug for some people, me included. I’m maxed at 7 and have 4 trips with multiple days planned.

It is recognizing resort reservations. If I drop a park reservation so that I'm below my limit I can make a new one during my resort stay but not outside of it. Also I have a May resort reservataion for which I do not have a ticket and the days are greyed out.
I think it's valid to say that it is recognizing some reservations not all. This is evidenced by multiple users having issues. When I called Disney, they confirmed the same.

DVC Resort stay in December, 7 days, got in booked 3 days but then said I had exceeded my limit ????? But my son and daughter in law got all of theirs. I was booking all of ours. We all have reservations and ap's . So disappointed.

DVC Resort stay in December, 7 days, got in booked 3 days but then said I had exceeded my limit ????? But my son and daughter in law got all of theirs. I was booking all of ours. We all have reservations and ap's . So disappointed.
Yup - same happened to us, and now I can't get back in.

For those who have called the # - is it worth it to call, even to let them know that that was the problem?

Yup - same happened to us, and now I can't get back in.

For those who have called the # - is it worth it to call, even to let them know that that was the problem?
Just Disney number?
I’m at 7 hours and frustrated!

Just Disney number?
I’m at 7 hours and frustrated!
I should have written it down - I was on a conference call and assumed I could get back in and get the same error message ("you've exceeded your 3 days max, if you think it's in error, please call .... " ) but now can't get in at all.

I have tried 407-939-7917 weird busy signal or sounds of a fax machine or all lines are busy...

I have been at this all day. I got in once and made a reservation for one day out of five. After that it keeps telling me that no parks are available for any of my other days. Do you think that is true? I've already read that calling is pointless, so what now?

For us animals that got the email that we could make reservations but dont have tickets, looks like a no go. I was hoping dvc would be the key to the kingdom but not looking that way. If anyone gets anything different let me know. I was able to get all the way to pick days but said we dont have tix. Boo!

I got that email last week and just got another one about an hour ago! Stop taunting us!

Well, I think I may have figured out why I could book 7 days in October, but then couldn't book the additional days for my April trip.

I had an AP that expired in early May. I renewed it when it expired. Then recently they credited the park closure days to the original AP. So I now have 2 APs - one that expires this September, and one that expires next September.

I should still be able to book my days, but I'm guessing that there's a glitch in the system, causing it to only see the first AP which expires this September. So it thinks I don't have an AP which covers April, even though I do.

I'll try calling on another day.

Finally able to get reservations for our trip in January (8 days). Group of 5 with mix of active and yet to be activated APs. Tried on Safari for about 4 hours with no luck (was able to finally sign in to MDE but the park reservation page was blank every time I navigated to it [this was after the system unlinked all of the APs from my account for an hour or so]). I finally tried to log-in on Firefox and was successful after about an hour. I was able to get all 5 of us reservations for each day no problem.

Hi, after hours I was able to get in but only book one day, Nov 20. Now it states there is no park availability at all for any other days. I have a 10 day ticket with a resort reservation and not passes on my account or anyone else traveling with me. Anyone else find a way to fix this/work around. Haven't had any luck getting through on the phone. Thanks in advance!

I have 7 days in September and was only able to get the three. Still after 8 hours of trying, am glad for some.
I have 10 days in December to book...

Update (still no go):
We have a 10-day stay coming up, all DVC my own points.
active APs expiring in Feb 2021: could book 3 days.
4yo who now has two 5-day tickets: could book 7 days.*

busy signal at the 407 # listed above. I have been trying since 7am.

🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

*ETA: I have rather enjoyed clicking the covid waiver box for my 4 yo for all the days she's reserved a park to go to all by herself.

I was able to book all 7 days of my July trip but could only book 1 day of 4 days for my December trip and then got the exceeded my limit error. So it allowed me to book 8 days and I have an AP that expires on 11/12/2020 with an active renewal certificate.

Tried calling and it is either nothing or a busy signal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter