New Disney Theme Park reservation system

How long did you wait on orbit page?
At about 9 a.m., I waited approximately 15-20 minutes on the orbit page. (I had been trying since 7 a.m.) I just kept trying different browsers. I got through on Firefox in a "Private Window" on a device where I knew I was already logged in to MDE. A lot of people have been having luck with the "Dining Reservation Work Around" as well.

Last edited:
Limited me to three at first. Now I have seven and am told I’m at my limit again. Still have hotel stays without park passes booked. :)

At about 9 a.m., I waited approximately 15-20 minutes. I just kept trying different browsers. I got through on Firefox in a "Private Window" on a device where I knew I was already logged in to MDE. A lot of people have been having luck with the "Dining Reservation Work Around" as well.
Ya that work around now has a SW holding page too..they are on to us..

I finally got off the phone with Disney after waiting over an hour and then another 20 minutes with the cast member going back and forth. I'm not the only one with the problem of only being able to reserve 3 days in the park on a 5 day trip in November (already knew that) but she just confirmed that there is a glitch. Gee thanks.

She put in a ticket for me to add to the many others and said that IT was working on it. All I can do it keep checking back.

Not surprised but disappointed.

It took me an hour to get through, another hour to talk to someone and after 2 minutes of trying to help me he put me on hold and sent me straight to the survey, he got all ones.

Mood >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( !!!!!

Even if you just randomly Google a Disney restaurant, go to the page, make a fake reservation and log into MDE that way? People have been posting they had success with that on the Theme Parks board.

I couldn’t get in from Dining under MDE, but I had success with the link from the Disney World Page. On the main page, scroll down to Things To Do and click on Restaurants. Go ahead a pick a restaurant and date/time sometime in the future (far enough out to cancel without penalty). Then it will ask for your login. Then you have to complete the reservation. Once that’s done, you can go to the navigation for the park pass reservations and book them.

But everything shows.,.How else linked?
There is a known glitch causing issues. As long as you can see your tickets and hotel days in MDE you should be fine. Call disney and wait on hold so your name can be added to the list of impacted people. Also keep trying on your devices. They might fix it before you get through on the phone

There is a known glitch causing issues. As long as you can see your tickets and hotel days in MDE you should be fine. Call disney and wait on hold so your name can be added to the list of impacted people. Also keep trying on your devices. They might fix it before you get through on the phone
No calls going through.

Last edited:
I was able to get a reservation for nearly everything by going in through dining first, using a Firefox browser in incognito mode, on my Mac. Other methods which should have been equally valid got me OLAF's head rolling through the snow, pink castles, Falcons frozen in mid-air, and a calendar that shows every date booked between now and the return of Christ.

I GREATLY appreciate this board and the hacks. THANK YOU EVERYONE! However, given that Disney is the largest entertainment company that has ever existed in the history of the world, and they had months to set this up, we deserve better than to be pitted against each other on their broken system.

The iceberg was a catastrophe. Telling everyone on board to report to Lifeboat #7 at the same time is what I'm objecting to.

Yes, thanks to the team on Diz, I got 90% of what I wanted, 4 hours after I started. But I am not a happy Mouseketeer.

I was able to get a reservation for nearly everything by going in through dining first, using a Firefox browser in incognito mode, on my Mac. Other methods which should have been equally valid got me OLAF's head rolling through the snow, pink castles, Falcons frozen in mid-air, and a calendar that shows every date booked between now and the return of Christ.

I GREATLY appreciate this board and the hacks. THANK YOU EVERYONE! However, given that Disney is the largest entertainment company that has ever existed in the history of the world, and they had months to set this up, we deserve better than to be pitted against each other on their broken system.

The iceberg was a catastrophe. Telling everyone on board to report to Lifeboat #7 at the same time is what I'm objecting to.

Yes, thanks to the team on Diz, I got 90% of what I wanted, 4 hours after I started. But I am not a happy Mouseketeer.

I'm so sorry you're feeling this way but I just wanted to say thank you for the laugh. The tense frustration and stress over the past few hours needed this camaraderie.

Has anyone made a reservation very recently? The availability calendar shows nothing available for any park for any date. Does that mean that they've suspended reservations for awhile?
Make sure you select Resort Guest. If you refresh the page it goes back to Theme Park Ticket Guest.

I just spoke with Disney because I was getting a bug(specifically only 3 days bookable with AP/DVC res), she said there was still plenty left, but what does she know I suppose? I had to make an IT ticket and wait.

This is for those of us with DVC reservations and AP's.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter