New Disney Theme Park reservation system

For us animals that got the email that we could make reservations but dont have tickets, looks like a no go. I was hoping dvc would be the key to the kingdom but not looking that way. If anyone gets anything different let me know. I was able to get all the way to pick days but said we dont have tix. Boo!

I was able to book park passes for all 7 days of an October trip for a group that has people with APs and people with multi-day tickets. But when I tried to book park passes for an April trip, with just AP holders, I got a message saying that it exceeds the limit of the AP holders. DVC resort reservations for both trips. Must be a glitch.

I was able to book park passes for all 7 days of an October trip for a group that has people with APs and people with multi-day tickets. But when I tried to book park passes for an April trip, with just AP holders, I got a message saying that it exceeds the limit of the AP holders. DVC resort reservations for both trips. Must be a glitch.

I think it is. I booked 3 park days for December and 4 for May. I went to book a park for my last morning in may and got the exceeded limit. I also have an AP.

Finally got in to book my park reservations for 9/23-9/29/20. It started with a countdown timer and would keep adding more time so if you were down to 2 minuets it would take you back counting to 2:30 minuets so instead of 15 min would end up being 30
Then when I got in and started making reservations got through a few days then would look me out and would have to start a countdown again at 15 min
They should have staggered the reservations by a few months a a time
No magic here. If I wasn't forced to book because of expiring points I would never go through aggravation and all my lost time.

Finally got in to book my park reservations for 9/23-9/29/20. It started with a countdown timer and would keep adding more time so if you were down to 2 minuets it would take you back counting to 2:30 minuets so instead of 15 min would end up being 30
Then when I got in and started making reservations got through a few days then would look me out and would have to start a countdown again at 15 min
They should have staggered the reservations by a few months a a time
No magic here. If I wasn't forced to book because of expiring points I would never go through aggravation and all my lost time.
Do you have more then one browser window open?

Well it took me 3 1⁄2 hours but I finally was able to reserve most of the days I wanted. I read on another thread a trick about making a dining reservation 1st and that seem to really help. Once I was in there, I was good to go. I was able to make 11 days of reservation before I was told I reached the limit. I have an AP that I haven't begun to use yet and 6 days no expiration ticket. Still have a few more days I would like to make reservations for but I'm hoping it will be easier come January and March to get in?

For us animals that got the email that we could make reservations but dont have tickets, looks like a no go. I was hoping dvc would be the key to the kingdom but not looking that way. If anyone gets anything different let me know. I was able to get all the way to pick days but said we dont have tix. Boo!

Nope. We have APs and one guest sans tickets on the reservation. I had to remove him to keep going. Tough on him. Should have bought his tickets when I told him to.:genie:

I'm starting to think that's what's happened to me also. I can't book anything for Thanksgiving and Easter BUT, I have already used up 7 days with August. #ThisAintGonnaWork
I have both a 7 day ticket and a 6 day ticket linked to my account. It only let me make 7 days of park reservations. 4 for a Nov trip and 3 for a March trip where we have a room reservation for 7 nights.

ETA: The availability calendar shows all parks available for all dates after July 15, so Thanksgiving is available if you can get around the 7 day restriction.

It appears that once you have 7+ days on a reservation, you cannot book anymore days on a different reservation on different dates. Could somebody confirm that, please?

So I book up 7 for August and I better enjoy it because there's not a snowball's chance in the other country that I'll be able to get Thanksgiving '20 and Easter '21 at all by the time my currents start expiring August 2. :mad:

This is crap. This should have been done in 60 day windows. Fair's fair and this is not. Punished for trying to go more is not how this is supposed to work.

It appears that once you have 7+ days on a reservation, you cannot book anymore days on a different reservation on different dates. Could somebody confirm that, please?

I think that’s a glitch. It should let you book any day you have a resort reservation for as long as you have a valid pass. Seems like there are hit and miss glitches galore today. :)

On the other thread someone said they got like 50 days booked.. idk how true it was tho...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter