New Disney Theme Park reservation system

So we had four different computers going - 2 in our house and two at BIL. BIL was successful... Phew, that was SOOOO easy. (HAHA!)

Ok all done for Aug (10 days), Dec (8 days), May/June (Walking reservation so only got 3 out of 10 done - AKV 2 bdrm value).

Stay patient people I'll post month by month availability for everybody.

Attachments

• 20200622_070133.jpg
    20200622_070133.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 20200622_070137.jpg
    20200622_070137.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 20200622_070139.jpg
    20200622_070139.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 18
  • 20200622_070142.jpg
    20200622_070142.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 20200622_070145.jpg
    20200622_070145.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 17

Has anyone with DVC ressie with points but no tickets yet try to reserve days in 2021? I went to reserve time just for the heck of it, and I'm getting a countdown screen. (I'm only curious because I got that email saying I could reserve today.)

Can't tell if that was joking or just not realizing that only 2 parks are open July 11th-14th hence the yellow. Everything as of right now is still available.
My bad it was a mistake, my brain didnt comprehend the closure, it's still like "disney is always open" lol

Has anyone with DVC ressie with points but no tickets yet try to reserve days in 2021? I went to reserve time just for the heck of it, and I'm getting a countdown screen. (I'm only curious because I got that email saying I could reserve today.)
We tried to book the days we are walking. Hotel wasn't for the date we tried and the system wouldn't let us. Only got 3 of 10 days since the AP are good but no hotel stays on those days yet.

We had the pink castle for 1 1/2 hours on 5 different computers/Ipads - I had to leave for work so took my Ipad in the car and as I was driving the log-in page came up. I pulled into a parking lot, logged in and was able to complete the reservations in just a couple of minutes. It was easy once I got in.

So, if you have the pink castle don't refresh and just have patience. I know hard to do! :-)

Been up since 6:45, got my reservations for every day around 8:45... Used one computer with two tabs and occasionally clearing my cache (sometimes you don't see new changes right away if the site has been saved into your cache).

I have an october DVC reservation (which was made after COVID with points from an aulani trip canceled in MARCH) and I have a ticket but the rest of my party does not (because we were going to aulani). It would not let me make a park reservation for them, only for me. This is wrong....DVC guests should be able to buy tickets and make park reservations for the days of their reservations. Whoever made this decision should be fired.

Is there a limit to the number of park passes you can get? I thought if you had room reservation and park tickets, you could make park pass reservations. My sister has two trips scheduled and I just made her park pass reservations for her, but the last day of the second reservation, I got a "Not So Fast" message that says they have reached their limit. It would have been their 8th Park Pass.

So it isn't showing that 2 of the 4 of us are able to book more than 3 days. It says we aren't on the room reservation. It's showing up in MDE though. UGH!!!!

Is there a limit to the number of park passes you can get? I thought if you had room reservation and park tickets, you could make park pass reservations. My sister has two trips scheduled and I just made her park pass reservations for her, but the last day of the second reservation, I got a "Not So Fast" message that says they have reached their limit. It would have been their 8th Park Pass.

Same issue. For some reason, it isn't linking her to her room.

I just kept going back and trying again. Thought I had it, but now the wheel of doom is spinning and spinning for the confirmation...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter