New Disney Theme Park reservation system

Apologies if this has already been asked but I just completed a chat with a CM who informed me if I buy a 4 day pass and can only get 3 days of reservations then I will have to eat the cost of that last day times the 6 tickets I need to buy. Is anyone else getting this same information?

Apologies if this has already been asked but I just completed a chat with a CM who informed me if I buy a 4 day pass and can only get 3 days of reservations then I will have to eat the cost of that last day times the 6 tickets I need to buy. Is anyone else getting this same information?

I think the reason this is so is because I have been told that before anyone completes the purchase they will have access to what is still open.

Now, until they actual open up sales, we won’t know exactly how that works.

I thought I read somewhere that "orphaned" days left on a ticket (due to unavailable park reservation) would be valid until September 2021 or something like that. If that's accurate, it's better than losing days outright, but it still means you have to plan another trip to use them.

I read somewhere that orphaned days would be valid until September 2021 I think. Of course, that means you have to plan another trip to use them.

That is only for tickets that were bought by June 6th...not any new ones going forward.

I think that is because when those tickets were bought, there was no system yet,

All future sales will have access to it before buying so they will know ahead of time how many days would already be booked.

That is only for tickets that were bought by June 6th...not any new ones going forward.

I think that is because when those tickets were bought, there was no system yet,

All future sales will have access to it before buying so they will know ahead of time how many days would already be booked.
Ah yes. I remember now... guests will know if they have a park reservation before finalizing purchasing the ticket, right? So they shouldn't have any left over days for that reason.

Hi can annual pass holders with a dvc reservation will only be able to get into 3 parks. We are staying for a week

I think the reason this is so is because I have been told that before anyone completes the purchase they will have access to what is still open.

Now, until they actual open up sales, we won’t know exactly how that works.

Thank You!

Hi everyone,
I need some clarification do you think that we will have to confirm each day for parks individually then add more? Or do you think that we can select them all at once?
Last, any tips for tomorrow? I’m nervous. Do we think there is any chance Disney open the system early? I’m so anxious

Does anyone think the reservation system might open early? Also, what time is it opening again? 7 pm EST? I AM NERVOUS!!! please calm me down lol

Hi can annual pass holders with a dvc reservation will only be able to get into 3 parks. We are staying for a week
My understanding is If you have an on site reservation as well as an AP you’ll be able to make park reservations for the whole length of stay…

Does anyone think the reservation system might open early? Also, what time is it opening again? 7 pm EST? I AM NERVOUS!!! please calm me down lol

Lol I’m with you! Every other time I’ve been online for a new WDW event it was delayed or crashed immediately.... maybe they’ll be smart and open it a few hours before 7 so traffic can ramp up over a few hours! If I can make myself get up I’m going to keep checking (although my rational inside voice says I’ve lost enough sleep already over this danged trip).

I wonder if there will be a set limit for each park on each of the park pass booking dates. Or, will the system allow unlimited reservations, till a park’s capacity is filled for a particular date, even if that happens on June 22?
I was thinking the exact same thing.

I wonder if you have multiple trips that you have to do tomorrow, to do your reservations individually for each trip. Closest trip first instead of trying to do them all at once and then you could get bumped out of slot with you’re picking additional dates.

I wonder if you have multiple trips that you have to do tomorrow, to do your reservations individually for each trip. Closest trip first instead of trying to do them all at once and then you could get bumped out of slot with you’re picking additional dates.

Every day is done on its own. So, you will have yo decide which order of trips.

I am doing August and then October.

I just cancelled our November trip. I will work on September and December tomorrow.

I think DVC is still putting borrowed points back into 2021 UY, is that correct?

My question is with Disney IT sending all these incorrect emails telling folks they have tickets and can make a park reservation (but in reality they do not), will those folks be allowed to make park reservations? I mean, if Disney thinks they have tickets that may be possible.

I just hope those folks don’t take all the reservations as they wait for tickets to *possibly* go on sale in time for their park reservation.

My question is with Disney IT sending all these incorrect emails telling folks they have tickets and can make a park reservation (but in reality they do not), will those folks be allowed to make park reservations? I mean, if Disney thinks they have tickets that may be possible.

I just hope those folks don’t take all the reservations as they wait for tickets to *possibly* go on sale in time for their park reservation.

From the information I got from my friend who went through the training, you will not be able to move forward with a guest who does not have a ticket Or is not on the reservation.

The first step is to choose guests so if you try, it will give you a message...

Well...that is what happened in Training.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter