• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Disney Stamps from USPS

DARN! LOL Those are SO perfect for all the disney weddings this year! We used the first issue "friendship" stamps for our invites, and the 2nd year "celebration" ones for the thank yous...

lucky dogs, you! :)

cryssi said:
DARN! LOL Those are SO perfect for all the disney weddings this year! We used the first issue "friendship" stamps for our invites, and the 2nd year "celebration" ones for the thank yous...

lucky dogs, you! :)
lol our wedding's done~ over with~ these are way too late for us too :rolleyes: ... we had to settle with the love bird stamp. really wanted to do custom stamps from zazzle...but damn it's expensive!

LOL

in hindsight, we really should have done the photo stamps too, but you know, at the time...with all of the expenses...just seems like an unnecessary extra expense...you know?

Ooooh! I'm about to send my first round of newsletters out and these would be perfect. I'll see if my local USPS has them available on Monday.

I went around to different post offices in the Atlanta area on Saturday... and was disappointed that nobody had the stamps... nor would any postal clerk give me an projected date for when they WOULD be there. It seemed that my question was just taking up too much of their time (though there wasn't a line in the office, so I just really didn't know what to think... :confused3 ).

Anyway, once I got back home, I called the customer service number listed on the post office website and the sweet lady on the other end said that the post offices would have them on Monday.

So... maybe they'll be right. In some ways, I just don't want to go back into the post offices where the employees are so rude! :( Maybe I'll just get them online.

Wow... less than a month away for me. :cheer2: Holy cow... time goes fast!

I just mailed all my save the date newsletters out on Saturday with the stamps. THey are perfect! I bought 7 more sheets for my wedding invitations, hopefully the price of stamps don't go up by then.

Im coming over to Orlando on Friday, is there anywhere local to Disney where i can buy these. We wont have a car but i will be posting my save the dates i had made then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter