• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

New Disney-Addict!

fairin

Earning My Ears
Hey All!

I’m new to the Disboards and I just wanted to say “Hello!” to everyone!

I recently went to Disney World for the first time in 22 years and absolutely fell in love.
I didn’t quite remember my first trip because i was so young when I went; so this time felt like my first!

It was so magical and I’m already saving and trying to plan my next trip! ❤

I’m excited to start posting here because i’m certain if i keep talking to my irl friends about disney, their heads are going to explode! Hoping i can make some disney friends here!

Thank you all! 💕

Last edited:
Hey All!

I’m new to the Disboards and I just wanted to say “Hello!” to everyone!

I recently went to Disney World for the first time in 22 years and absolutely fell in love.
I didn’t quite remember my first trip because i was so young when I went; so this time felt like my first!

It was so magical and I’m already saving and trying to plan my next trip! ❤

I’m excited to start posting here because i’m certain if i keep talking to my irl friends about disney, their heads are going to explode! Hoping i can make some disney friends here!

Thank you all! 💕
Welcome! What was your favorite part of your trip? What are your must dos for next trip?

Welcome to the Disney life!! I also went for the first time last year (I was a baby when my parents took me decades ago, so I also consider this my first trip) and I quickly became obsessed with the magic that is Disney! Hoping to make friends who share the same passions as well! ❤

Welcome new Disney fans! Please make yourself at home and comfortable in our little corner of the internet. Tell us about your trip. What you did, where you stayed, etc. Any questions or things you were not sure about?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter