• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New dish at RFC

4greatboys

DIS Veteran
Dh and I took ds to RFC in Galveston yesterday for his birthday and it looks like they had a new platter. It was a trio of mojo bones, steak and shrimp. The shrimp were butterflied and fried in a sweet batter. It also came with cole slaw and fries
DH got the Maya mixed grill with grilled shrimp, chicken and mojo bones.
Im pretty sure if this RFC has this platter so will the ones in Orlando. You can easily split either plate--they come with a lot of food. Our main reason to go was for ds birthday but also with a little investigation thrown in for our June trip, lol.
We are going to get some vouchers. So I wanted to see the amount of food before I ordered the vouchers.

On a side note this RFC has an awesome raft ride in the restuarant. Its like POTC meets Jungle Cruise. Pretty dark on the inside but lots of RF animals. It was pretty cool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter