New discount rate for FW!

bobcat

<font color=magenta>I had a horrible case two year
I went to the vacation and boat show tonight and there was a FW booth. After chatting with the CMs they pointed out the discounts in the flyer they were handing out.

Book before March 8th
Code AFS good for 4/27/03-6/7/03 campsites and 4/27/03 - 7/3/03 for cabins. $35/night partial hook-up, $45/ night full hook-up, $169/night cabins.

These are rates for dates beyond the current codes. Happy Camping!

Hi, Bobcat. I was just checking Mary's site and saw that rate, too. Wow!

Thanks for the heads-up, bobcat! Just called and saved $234.08 over 14 nights!! That'll help pay for the gas for the motorhome (that gas just keeps going up and up:( )

I just called to see if I could get that rate anyways, even though we are arriving on June 11th...NOPE! Darn.

Hey Bobcat, do you see any other codes there for other dates??

campingcorgi glad this helped. Wow what a savings! I was amazed to see these rates available since there are no hotel rates out for this time period yet.

sltrawick if you can change your dates to arrive on the 7th the rate will apply for the length of your stay.

No, unfortuently we can't change the dates. :(

But good to know if we needed to that the rate does apply for the length of stay.

If you hear of anymore......let me know! Thanks

Here is my question.

I have a spot reserved from 6/8 to 6/21.

If I switch it to an arrival of 6-7 I could get the discount - would I get it for the whole time?

Then we would just call on June 7 and tell them we will be one day late. I could pay for the extra night and save over $150!!!

What do you think?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter