New dessert party for Epcot

KatieKay87

Earning My Ears
Frozen ever after dessert party stops September 30th. What's coming next. I'm going in January 2020.

I just managed to snag one on 2 nd October, but now I’m having a little bit of a wobble about it. I’m trying to figure out if it’s a seated or standing event. I use crutches due to mobility issues and will not b able to stand for the party and fireworks so would rather cancel if it’s standing.
Anyone got any clues?

I just managed to snag one on 2 nd October, but now I’m having a little bit of a wobble about it. I’m trying to figure out if it’s a seated or standing event. I use crutches due to mobility issues and will not b able to stand for the party and fireworks so would rather cancel if it’s standing.
Anyone got any clues?
The current Epcot party is a seated event for both the dessert party and the fireworks. However, if the weather is bad (cold or rainy) they move the party indoors. In that case, the indoor (dessert) portion is still seated, but the fireworks part would be standing.

Anyone got any clues?
There are tables and chairs you can sit, or stand!

I've booked for 17Nov, haven't done this one before. Tomorrowland a few times. Anxious to see the new show but only if the "seating" options continues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter