New design refillable mugs featuring Mickey and Pixar (update)

crazy4wdw

Moderator - Restaurant Board
Appears a new refillable mug has started appearing at different Walt Disney World resorts. This new design features Mickey Mouse through the years. Not sure at this point if this is a limited edition design (like last year's Halloween and Christmas mugs) or if this is a long term change for the mugs at the resorts.

https://wdwnt.com/2019/03/photos-ne...rs-debuting-across-walt-disney-world-resorts/

Another new mug design has appeared at the Art of Animation Resort - Buzz Lightyear and other Pixar characters).

https://wdwnt.com/2019/03/photos-ne...able-resort-mug-released-at-art-of-animation/

Last edited:
Can anyone send a picture? We will be there in a little over a week and would love to get one! Has anyone seen these at contemporary?

I had decided to not do the mug thing next month...but, might have to reconsider that decision...

I'm hoping for new mugs (for August) since we have a set of the regular ones. These do look cool! But I hope they have some variation in lid colour from the black or it'll be hard to tell whose is whose!

I love these new mugs! I’m guessing they’ll be around for at least the rest of the year for Mickey’s 90th

Finally a new mug! The last design hung around forever, so I stopped getting mugs. This one is too adorable to pass up.

I’ll be getting one (or 2!) in December. Dh uses the one we have now every time he needs to commute into the city for work.

Glad to see they still have handles but would really like different colored lids or something to help tell them apart! We are a family of 4 and have always each picked a different color. I love my family, but don't want to share germs with them...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter