New DC Newletter has coupon for National AND Alamo!!

beattyfamily

DIS Cast Member
Just received my DC Newletter and there is now a coupon for National for $20 off (besides the contract code) and also one for Alamo for one free day (besides the other codes) so it came to about $26 off my one week rental ($188 base)...which made the rental (before taxes) $161.

For me at least these coupons are new.

Hope this helps someone going in the Fall who couldn't use the vacation outlet coupon (it expires before the summer) and doesn't own an Entertainment book!!

Good deal,

I just was reading the new info too. I used up my $20 ent coupon already this year, so this new coupon will come in handy.

herc.

I didn't get my newsletter either but on January 14th I was on the club web site and booked an Alamo 15 passanger van for 455.99 vs. 599.99 and higher on every site I looked at.

If we can get two mini vans for the same cost or less we will change our reservations.

Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter