New Cruise Iteneiry for 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
They aren't going to do it. With the world in the state that it is and the decline in tourism, it just isnt going to happen right now.

I want this trip sooooo much!

But when I called the Castaway Club, I was told that there has been NOTHING said officially yet and no one can book since there is NO cruise as of now.

Boy, did that make me feel sad!!!!

Okay, folks, when it's official and reservations are being taken, I'm on this ship with the rest of you!

Rae

Oh boy am I excited! That would be a dream come true for me! I'll be with you also. Although, it may take me an extra year to save for it!!!

Maybe we Panama Canal should try Panama Canal some kind of Panama Canal subliminal Panama Canal suggestion directed Panama Canal towards DCL Panama Canal
What do you think? Panama Canal

DCL announced long ago that they are NOT pursuing the Mediterranean itinerary at this time.

I'm going to lock this now so it does not confuse anyone. :)

Well I'm booked back to back on the Magic for the first two weeks of October 2004...I'll be none too pleased if they change this...In fact I'll probably have to cancel the entire tjjing as I won't be able to afford two weeks back to back in a Cat 3 suite plus airfare to Europe. For the same money I can reserve the top of the line suite on RCCL...and we'll be living in Florida by then, so I can jsut drive to the port.

Anne

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter