• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New coupon train

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Corrina will we get locked soon as we hit 250!! ???? I mailed out a bunch of wishlist envies today but silly me didn't make a list. I know lilsweetpea , Tina, Sharaymarysmom,Corrina and Diann but I think I missed some Jessica yours has to go to the PO tomprrow andit may have company. I got a lot of extras this week and shared with you and others . Sleepy I have an envie started for you!!

I just messaged the moderator, so we'll see what happens. But if it does get locked then I will start a new one right away and message everyone. :goodvibes

I know on the freaps thread they told us to start a new one when we hit 29. They will just lock this and not let us add. So you may want to go ahead and start a new one

Heather P, your envie is going out tomorrow, its not as thick as last week, but will make it up to you next week ;)

THANK YOU FOR THE BIRTHDAY ENVIES:dance3:
WIllis37862 and MN-Gal (pretty card) I got 2 more but I am soooo sorry. I took the coupons out and put the enview aside so I could get your names off and my DH put them in the trash because he thought since they were empty I didnt need them so THANK YOU :dance3:
I wish it was always my birthday on the coupon train...I love presents:yay: :yay: :dance3: popcorn::

:love: 1 more thing. There were hot pockets coupons in todays inserts. If you are not needing them would someone pass them long to me...we use tons of them every week. I will pay the postage.:love:

WIllis37862 and MN-Gal (pretty card) I got 2 more but I am soooo sorry. I took the coupons out and put the enview aside so I could get your names off and my DH put them in the trash because he thought since they were empty I didnt need them so THANK YOU :dance3:
I wish it was always my birthday on the coupon train...I love presents:yay: :yay: :dance3: popcorn::

:love: 1 more thing. There were hot pockets coupons in todays inserts. If you are not needing them would someone pass them long to me...we use tons of them every week. I will pay the postage.:love:

You're welcome! :) Hope you have a great birthday!

I have a Hot Pocket coupon I will send you-I will wait until later in the week. Sometimes I am able to more of the weekly inserts and if I can I will add the ones from them before mailing to you.

Butterflygirl3-Your envelope will be going out tomorrow. Let me know if there is anything special you want me to keep an eye out for to send your way.

I'm hoping one of those was the one from me! Happy Birthday!

Glad it made it to you and I hope you can use some of them :goodvibes

THANKS TO::::::Willis37862, Bridget, Flakypuff, Tinaninea

I really appreciate the B.Day coupons! I am sorry I did not post right away. I had a CRAZY week!!!! My husband's nose is healing nicely. He gets the stitches out tomorrow.

Glad you got your envelope and I'm glad to hear your husband is healing well :hug:

I have envelopes ready for Laura, LeLeluvsdis, Kellie and Jacki to go out tomorrow.

Usandthem, I am sending 3 envelopes out to you this morning.

Sethsmom and Englishrose, I received the pet food coupons you sent me, thank you both so much!!! :hug:

kidnurse, your envie is on the way. I will be stopping by the post office this morning. Have a wonderful week! :)

Pam

:hug:
Usandthem, I am sending 3 envelopes out to you this morning.

Sethsmom and Englishrose, I received the pet food coupons you sent me, thank you both so much!!! :hug:

I Have another envie started for you !!I just hold out ones I use and any from the wish list the rest are yours !! Unless I hear Jessica wants certain ones !!Pet c/os and baby c/os just are better sent to someone who needs them than in the general envies to our senders !!Unlsess of course you know they want them!! So Jessica if you want any pet ones let me know . I send the baby ones already!! and I know you like Prell!! Let me know !!:hug:

I have my second week of Coupons, but don't know who is suppose to receive them? :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter