New Coded OKW Map

GDUL

DIS Veteran
With the change in smoking rules, I've updated the OKW map. I used the new map that WDW is handing out - hopefully, this will help everyone:

OKWMap-June2007.jpg

Gary

looks great, that is the same map i gave DBIL, (we got at easter time)he will be arriving before us and i wanted him to check us in, and thank you, i was wondering what the red boxes were and they are for H.a, OMG i forgot to tell DBIL not to accept a H.A room, i guess i will have to call him.:rotfl:

i am so don' understand what H.A is on the map.Does it stand for Hospitality House. Why would you not want one of the rooms? We will be staying in a 1 bdrm villa.
laura

i am so don' understand what H.A is on the map.Does it stand for Hospitality House. Why would you not want one of the rooms? We will be staying in a 1 bdrm villa.
laura

H.A. stands for Handicap Accessible. It means that those buildings have one (or more) of the villas which are designed which different kitchens, bathrooms, shower, etc. to accommodate someone in a wheelchair.

H.A. stands for Handicap Accessible. It means that those buildings have one (or more) of the villas which are designed which different kitchens, bathrooms, shower, etc. to accommodate someone in a wheelchair.

Aren't those also the only building that have an elevator? Or are there certain ones of those H.A. buildings that do have the elevator?

I have asthma and boy, after a day in the park with the heat/humidity sometimes those flights of stairs are pretty daunting!

Aren't those also the only building that have an elevator? Or are there certain ones of those H.A. buildings that do have the elevator?

I have asthma and boy, after a day in the park with the heat/humidity sometimes those flights of stairs are pretty daunting!
Not all the buildings with HA villas have elevators, only the ones by the Hospitality House (63 and 13, I think). The other ones have HA villas on the first floor only. For example, last trip we were in Building #42, second floor. Not HA, no elevator, but the first floor unit was HA.

Elevators are located only in buildings 62, 63 and 64. Of those, there are HCA villas only in building 63 , but there are also other HCA villas all around the resort - they are all accessible from the ground floor of the these buildings - 13, 20, 21, 23, 26, 27, 28, 34, 42, 48 and 50.

You already got the answer about the buildings with elevators from Doc.

If you are concerned about climbing the stairs with asthma, you could request first floor for medical reasons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter