New Character Breakfast coming to the Boardwalk

Not skimming through this to read but I take it I was the only one looking forward to this breakfast? My sisters (23 years old I should add) two favorite princesses are featured, with their husbands/significant others/whatever and she's stoked. She can't wait to meet Flynn and the price if we weren't using dining plan is kind of nice!!! Just my two cents

No, I am very excited about this one as well. Although it is $34/adult, that is still $16 cheaper than Akershus, which we had booked prior. The food and characters will fit our group well, plus has the required princess, with bonus princes, that were requested by my sister.

I'm excited about this.... I hope the menu stays interesting, and I love that it's Rapunzel, Flynn, Ariel and Eric. we have an early breakfast booked, then we'll show my mom the boardwalk area- she's never been to that area before, and then we'll head to Epcot.

Not skimming through this to read but I take it I was the only one looking forward to this breakfast? My sisters (23 years old I should add) two favorite princesses are featured, with their husbands/significant others/whatever and she's stoked. She can't wait to meet Flynn and the price if we weren't using dining plan is kind of nice!!! Just my two cents
I am looking forward to it as well!!! Can't wait to make my ADR this week

Made my reservations this morning. Had no problem getting them for anyone wondering booking 180 days out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter