New CC5k Medal

New as of when? We got these in December.
Well I'm not sure, honestly, but I hadn't seen it reported here so I thought I would share since sometimes it comes up. We sailed last at the end of July/early August and it was the older style so apparently sometime between August and December it was updated. But I also saw it reported here that in the fall that they didn't have any medals at all. Maybe you were one of the lucky first!

Anybody know what's up with the 5k merch? It looked to me like they were selling through existing stock. Only uncommon sizes, poor selection. Made me wonder if it was being discontinued. This was 2 weeks ago.

Not sure, but maybe they are switching the design on those along with the medal?

I was expecting to get this new medal and we got the older style medal when sailing the fantasy at end of 2022. So, just fyi---it seems like it hasn't always been consistently the new medal. (It was our first time at Castaway Cay so it didn't matter either way but just wanted to let folks know).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter