• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Categorized Food/Restaurant Thread Updated 1-20-2012

Thank you so much for doing this! I've got the old one marked as a "favorite" on my computer--I can't tell you how many times I've referred to it!
Good luck with your future plans! :goodvibes

Hello everyone Final update is complete.

If you're ever at Epcot, come say hi to me (Gretchen from SUNY Geneseo) at the main entrance. :goodvibes

Thanks so much for all the time & effort you put into this, Gretchen - and for sharing it with us!

You better believe I'll stop by to thank you in person the next time I'm in Epcot!

(Gretchen from Lockport, NY - and an alumni from SUNY at Buffalo.... MANY yrs ago!)

Gretchen, this thread is AMAZING!!! :worship: I can't even imagine the amount of work that you put into compiling everything. Thank you SO much for putting this together! I can't wait to go home tonight and look through everything. I'm pretty sure they'd frown upon me drooling at work....:rolleyes1

Thank you so much for this, it's going to be a huge help for us when we plan our ADR's next time!! :grouphug: And we'll be sure to look for you in June 2013!!

Hello everyone Final update is complete.

If you're ever at Epcot, come say hi to me (Gretchen from SUNY Geneseo) at the main entrance. :goodvibes

Seriously impressive and appreciated. Thanks so much for taking your time to do this for some many.

Best of luck to you in your future endeavors.

This thread is awesome and such a great resource. You did such a great job orgainzing it. :worship:
Best of luck to you in your future plans.

Thanks so much for updating this! We will be down in April, so I will keep a look out for you! So excited for your upcoming college program experience!

Thank you, thank you, thank you.:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

This is a HUGE help. Last year I manually searched for photos for the places we had ADR's for and it was a good amount of work.

These photos help big time to help us decide what looks good, and what we'll be ordering. It seems that at some locations the entrees can really be hit or miss and having photos to see what you're getting first is great.

It worked great last year to have pictures, and all our meals were excellent partly due to knowing what to order.

Dan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter