New Carribean Beach

colleen costello

<font color=FF99FF>Is in a "just back from OKW and
Hi everyone. We are visiting WDW in March and will be staying with family at OKW on DVC points. DH and I are thinking of going down a night early and staying at one of the Moderates. The new BRH code for $119 is a great deal! Anyway, I was ready to book us a night at Riverside and then I remembered that CB has just been renovated. Has anyone been there yet? Are ALL the rooms refurbished? If it is all shiny-new, maybe a night at CB might be nice!

Last summer we did an "extra" night at Coronado Springs and loved it. Help me decide here! Also, are any CB rooms close to the parking lots? Since it's only one night, we'd like to be able to park close to our room and I know this is possible at Riverside.

Check Deb Wills site for a site map of CBR. It will show parking areas and close bldgs. As far as the rooms go, as far as I know all the rooms were redone 1 1/2 yrs. ago. The food court was just redone and a new sit-down restaurant done. We're all waiting for photos and some restaurant reviews here!!

There are parking lots for each group of 3 buildings.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/resortmaps/cbrmap.jpg

I had a night reserved at CBR for early last month before we moved to BWV for 6 nights but then they closed! I was looking forward to staying there again. So we ended up at BWI for the convenience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter