New Baby Tigers At AK

LoveMickey

<font color=red>Can't wait to feel the "wonder" of
good afternoon folks

Can anyone tell me a story about the new baby tigers at animal kingdom?

I believe the story is there are pregnant Tigers (well, 1 tiger mom, dad to be) at AK due in August. That's the latest word
No due dates given

If you have a Twitter account, follow WDW Today as I'm sure they'll tweet out any announcements.

Awwww! We were there when they were working on increasing the tiger population - two years ago? They had the tigers isolated so they could get used to the smell of each other before they were allowed together. Not sure if these are the same tigers, but if they are, I guess they liked how each other smelled ;)
They are the same tigers. The female arrived in 2014 and the male in 2015. Your trip must have been shortly after he arrived.

I'm so excited about the tiger cubs! Hoping I'll get to see them in December!

Too much to hope I'll see them in late august or early sept?

I would be surprised if they were allowed outside before they were a month or two old. I am *hoping* to see them in December, but I'd be surprised if they were out before the end of Oct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter