New App . Mobile ordering gone

TammyLynn33

DIS Veteran
we leave next week and the new mde app has uploaded/downloaded whatever and I no longer see a mobile order link ?
Is it hidden? Will it pop up again once we arrive ?
Any help would be wonderful

we leave next week and the new mde app has uploaded/downloaded whatever and I no longer see a mobile order link ?
It's still there. In the app, click on the + at bottom center, and selections will appear including order food.

Trying pressing the little plus sign in the circle that’s at the bottom. A menu should come up with one of choices “mobile ordering”

But I can’t see my pre mobile order for BOG. My app tells me to go to the web page. That link doesn’t work. Suggestions.

But I can’t see my pre mobile order for BOG. My app tells me to go to the web page. That link doesn’t work. Suggestions.
Sorry. I hope someone else can point you in the right direction for the BOG ordering.

Instead of hitting the plus sign in circle, hit the 3 bars at far right bottom and a menu screen comes up that says your mobile orders (or something like that) and when you click on it, it spins and says “retrieving orders.” Hope that works.

The app has never worked for pre-ordering at BoG. You have to make/access BoG pre-orders through a normal web browser.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter