New App for Fast Passes

So I'm monitoring the app (following some of the rides so I'm getting notifications) and some people are using the app for Disneyworld too. Interesting! I guess some of the rides at WDW still offer paper tickets?

So I'm monitoring the app (following some of the rides so I'm getting notifications) and some people are using the app for Disneyworld too. Interesting! I guess some of the rides at WDW still offer paper tickets?

At WDW you can get a rider swap pass good for up to 3 people which is still paper that some people give away if they won't use it. They can also loan out their MBs if they're the trusting sort and reclaim them after the ride.

Sellng fast passes, now that would be an incentive. I bet there would be a market for that. Somewhat like a Craigslist for fast passes while n the parks. Although it's probably against rules.

That was exactly my thought too. I'm sure it is against the rules...but as history shows people love to break the rules (hiring a handicapped person to get you through the disabled line for your vacation ring a bell?) which means Disney will likely come up with something similar to what they did for Anna & Elsa when they first arrived (they scanned your FP AND your park ticket to make sure the FP was issued to you)...or implement Magic Bands.

I'm not going to waste time posting them on an App. I've never had a problem just giving them away. Yes I have had people decline my offer, but it isn't often.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter