• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New AP Rate-No Sept?

gopack

DIS Veteran
Do the Sept AP rates usually come out with the July and August rates? I thought they usually had codes in three month increments-is this incorrect? I have read conflicting info as to when the Sept codes came out last year.

It usually goes by seasons, since the moderate and value resorts are regular season through August 27 that is why this round is up to that point.

Joan1 said:
It usually goes by seasons, since the moderate and value resorts are regular season through August 27 that is why this round is up to that point.

So what would be the anticipated next dates for AP?

2 years ago there were no AP codes in Sept. I don't know about last year. I *almost* made the mistake of assuming there would be codes, and planning my vacation around them!

I think it was 60+ with tax for the AS Movies. I am now waiting for the Oct AP rates and crossing my fingers. I almost booked the Holiday Inn at the 1.13 rate, and then realized that there would be no Early Morning or Extra Evening Hours if I did that. So, I passed. Ho hum.....

Last year there were AP Rates for September, but they weren't released with the July/August codes. I don't remember the exact date.

According to Mousesavers.com, September 2004 AP rates were available on August 5, 2004. Best of luck waiting! That doesn't give September travelers alot of time for planning!

frannn said:
I think it was 60+ with tax for the AS Movies. I am now waiting for the Oct AP rates and crossing my fingers. I almost booked the Holiday Inn at the 1.13 rate, and then realized that there would be no Early Morning or Extra Evening Hours if I did that. So, I passed. Ho hum.....

SAY WHAT?!

$1.13 rate?!

Could you elaborate as to where to find this rate??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter