New Animal Kingdom Villas VIDEO

britincgn

Mouseketeer
You can now go to the Disney web site and see a short video of the new AKV
You have to log on and go to my Disney Vacation/Backstage Pass and its there under Magic of the month.It shows a look at the rooms and you can see what the pool area will be like.

Got this in my mail this morning. I love the whole idea of AKV but I seem to be the only one in the family that likes the AK theming. :confused3

Thanks for letting us know about it and for posting the link. It was great!!!:thumbsup2

Thanks for the link, Lisa. I guess I didn't read the OP carefully and so I was looking on the DVC webpage.

Thanks so much for posting that link!
It made me realize what a great resort Kidani is going to be.
I also noticed a few things.
Did anyone notice when they showed the new Sanna restaurant, the diners were being seated by the water. I didn't know there was going to be some kind of water near there.
Also, the video said that reservations for Kidani begin September 2008.
I thought that you could make reservations beginning this Sunday.

Thanks for the link, Lisa. I guess I didn't read the OP carefully and so I was looking on the DVC webpage.
I had trouble finding it too even though I did go to the disneyworld website. I'm not very familiar with that website so it took me a while to find my way to the video.

Also, the video said that reservations for Kidani begin September 2008. I thought that you could make reservations beginning this Sunday.
AKV owners can call on Sunday. I assume that September is when everyone else can call for reservations, including through CRO?

It's so funny when the little girl runs from the one bedroom and then walks through the LR (I'm betting because it's the safe thing to do) and then starts to run into the other bedroom.

Yeah....suuuuurrre she did that all on her own.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter