New and Lost

llou22

Earning My Ears
Alright, I. AM. LOST.

We are looking at a cruise in 2024; March 31st-April 10th. It is leaving from and returning to Tokyo. Ideally, my plan is two days before the cruise for Disney, then two days after for exploring Tokyo.

Now, I KNOW it is early to plan. but I am LOST. I don't understand what I am looking at with Tokyo Disney. I can't get a travel agent (because I can't find one that would do it! Is this because I'm in Canada?).

With that...HELP. What do I need to know? HOW do I do this? I qualify for DAS in California/Florida; would there be something similar? I found that they have something similar but can't really find details, and when looking at the ticket prices there is one that is cheaper that says for disabilities?

I think I am overthinking everything, but I am a planner and this is a once in a lifetime trip for my mother so I want it to be amazing. I have read a bunch of old threads and have a list started!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter