new also

vsb372

Earning My Ears
I'm sort of new also. I've been coming to the boards for about a month now. We are planning our first trip with ds12 and dd 9 the week after Thanksgiving. We will be driving and camping. I've heard so much about ways to save money and different codes but I don't want to go package because I find I'm paying for things I don't want. Would it be easier for me to call the campground and reserve. Then go to AAA and buy my php. Or would it be easier for me to just go to AAA and let them do the planning for me? I would also like to reserve a horseback riding excursion and one night at the Rainbow Cafe. Help! I think I need to do something soon but am not sure which way is the best.

Hi! Welcome to the DIS! :D

Personally, I like to do the planning myself. I would call CRO (Central Reservations 407-W-DISNEY) and reserve the campsite yourself. Tell them you have AAA and they'll give you that discount, if available.

What's the Rainbow Cafe?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter