New ‘Hotel Lulu’ Reviews?

Can anyone who has actually stayed with a car comment on the cost of parking? I'm on the BW website and it's giving me the option to add parking in advance (for $20 a night) and it says that's a savings of $5 per night. I am just curious as to whether they are actually charging $25 a night if you don't add it in advance.

Can anyone who has actually stayed with a car comment on the cost of parking? I'm on the BW website and it's giving me the option to add parking in advance (for $20 a night) and it says that's a savings of $5 per night. I am just curious as to whether they are actually charging $25 a night if you don't add it in advance.
We stay on Saturday night. I’ll report back. I called because it was unclear and they told me over the phone it was $25 a night. I’ll see what happens when we get there sat. We did not book direct. But through Hotwire.

We stay on Saturday night. I’ll report back. I called because it was unclear and they told me over the phone it was $25 a night. I’ll see what happens when we get there sat. We did not book direct. But through Hotwire.
Awesome thanks so much. I just want to make sure the BW site is advertising truthfully!

I think I'll book our October stay there now, and then decide whether to keep it as we get closer. We are currently booked at the Anaheim Hotel where we have stayed many times. We love having Pizza Press right there. We have to decide whether booking the Lulu is worth the additional walk... and crossing the big intersection!

Yep, it's 25 per night. When we checked in it was an automatic charge and we had to tell them we didn't have a car. Big parking lot with plenty of space behind the hotel, but there was a guy camping in the corner one morning, so not sure how secure it is.

Yep, it's 25 per night. When we checked in it was an automatic charge and we had to tell them we didn't have a car. Big parking lot with plenty of space behind the hotel, but there was a guy camping in the corner one morning, so not sure how secure it is.
Good information; thank you.

I know there could be folks camping anywhere, but considering it's just me and my son, perhaps I'll stay where I originally planned to be just because I think there will be more foot traffic/other people around.

If I were to book the Premier (?) room upper floor/fireworks view etc, it's only $10 a night cheaper than where I am already booked and parking is "only" $18 a night at the Anaheim Hotel.

Wow, I didn't know the Red Lion had been sold and rebranded. We stayed there multiple times when we first started visiting DLR, but not in several years at this point. The last time we stayed there, I felt that the hotel was getting worn and check-in was a bit of a cluster as you had to wait in a long line. I'm in love with another hotel much closer to park entrance these days, but it's good to know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter