Never stay at All Stars During Pop Warner

They had also invaded the Deluxe resorts as well. My DH and I went to the GF last Thursday eve as it poured down rain outside. I wanted to see the gingerbread house that everyone raved about.

The lobby and the house were absolutely breathtaking! We went down to the lower level, where the house was, to get some pictures. We encountered a moderate size group of Cheerleaders with about 2 adults with them. I was absolutely horrified when I witnessed one of the girls lick her finger, stick it in the "snow" and then lick her finger off. She did that a couple of times. I didn't think it could get worse, but it did. Another "girl" leaned over the barricade and licked one of the candy Santa Claus from toe to head! It was at that point that I grabbed DH and left, absolutely disgusted. 1 of the 2 adults witnessed this behavior and did nothing to correct it. Now you would think that people representing their school at a national event would have better manners than that.....even the 4 year olds know not to touch that!

That was the only problem we had with the groups of Cheerleaders, their lack of respect for others or simple manners. I don't mind them being loud and excited, I was a kid too at one time and understand what an exciting time Disney can be. But there still is this thing called manners!

I have to agree with the two previous posts. I saw the same behavior and the rowdiness, all night long when we stayed at All Star Sports and while in line waiting for rides. I am glad that I am not the only one who saw this. I was beginning to wonder if I had imagined this or it had actually happened.

It is true, the chaperones turn a blind eye to this behavior. I saw so many rude incidents that I can't even beging to tell you. We did complain to management but nothing was done. They told us they were aware of this and had posted extra security. That did nothing.

I felt like they didn't care more about us and they only cared about keeping their rooms full with the cheerleaders and jocks.

AKL we are coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My family and I was at All Star Movies last week also. The cheerleaders in my opion just took over. My 7 year old son got ran out of the pool by a herd of these girls. and he came back home telling everyone how he hated cheerleaders. They were loud and rude. We saved for 1 year for our trip to the world only to be disappointed by the herds of loud kids. My husband was on the verge of packing us up and coming home in the middle of the week because of all the kids. Never again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter