Never been to DL or Calif. Have questions...

**Tinker*Bell*7**

Pixie Princess
I'm planning a first trip to DL & to California & have a couple of questions. Has anybody ever stayed at Park Vue Inn & Suites across the street from DL? I find only a few reviews and people either say good or terrible. But with only 3-4 reviews I'm not sure what to believe. Also is there a good cheap way to get to say a beach??

**Tinker*Bell*7** said:
I'm planning a first trip to DL & to California & have a couple of questions. Has anybody ever stayed at Park Vue Inn & Suites across the street from DL? I find only a few reviews and people either say good or terrible. But with only 3-4 reviews I'm not sure what to believe.

There are quite a few reviews on Trip Advisor. You'll usually get a mix of good and bad for any of the hotel/motels on Harbour. It just depends what you're using the rooms for (ie. just a place to crash). As an FYI, the two hotel/motels that get the best reviews on Trip Advisor and here on teh boards is The Candy Cane Inn and the Howard Johnsons. Here's a link for the reviews of Park Vue:
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g29092-d75697-Reviews-Park_Vue_Inn-Anaheim_California.html

I have never stayed at the Park Vue and due to a bad customer service experience I never will. I cancelled a reservation 7 days prior to arrival, but was still charged for 2 nights. It took 2 months to get it resolved, and even then the Park Vue wouldn't step up. The reservation company finally gave me my money back and said they would continue to pursue with Park Vue.

I have stayed at just about every other motel along that stip of Harbor and would stay at any of them again. Del Sol, Dessert Inn, Tropicana, Carousel (my favorite), BW Park Place Inn, Camelot (formerly Park Inn), Fairfield Inn and Howard Johnson's. I usually go with the cheapest for my dates.

is there like a best & worst place to stay in the DL area? i want to go as cheaply as possible but am not interested in a real dump. i'm finding very mixed reviews on travel sites so any opinions here would really help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter