Never been to DL and only have a few hours questions...

Ok, well we just got back from our trip late last night and I wanted to thank everyone for their help for our short stay at Disneyland.

We didn't get to do a whole lot because we weren't there for that long but we had a good time. We were able to get off the plane and get the rental car relatively quickly and to the park by 10:00 or so, so it wasn't super busy yet. I got the park hoppers with maxpass and it worked out great. $390 for the two tickets was kind of steep but whatever.

We were both already kind of tired so we didn't run around trying to do everything but we rode some stuff and had a good time and were able to leave and take the car back and make it to the airport for our next flight in plenty of time and hang out with some other kids on the team before we got stuck in another plane for 15 hours. Then the rest of our trip worked out great other than a couple of days of straight rain in NZ.

He and I both had a great trip, though we're sick of being in a plane for a while. Lol

Thanks again!
So did you end up doing the rental car thing to hold your luggage?

What were your Disney highlights?

So did you end up doing the rental car thing to hold your luggage?

What were your Disney highlights?

Yeah, I just rented a car for the day. Since we had 4 big bags I got an SUV to make it easy then just paid $20 to park at Disney.

Our two favorite things, well three if you include breakfast :) , were the Haunted Mansion decorated for the holidays which we rode twice and Radiator Springs Racers. The queue was about an hour so we just went single rider and we basically walked right on. Towards the end of the day we were both pretty tired, since we got up at 1am California time to leave for our flight, we ended up sitting in the Main Street Cinema watching black and white cartoons for about 30 minutes. Lol

The Main Street Cinema is practically a hidden gem! Those classic Mickey cartoons are great! And you are totally right to name HMH and RSR as highlights. So glad that everything worked out and you were able to enjoy some magical time with your son. :)

Sounds like a fun day! I'm glad that even though you were tired, you were able to find things to do that you enjoyed. And isn't RSR's single rider line fanastic?! We walked on twice using that!

Sounds like a fun day! I'm glad that even though you were tired, you were able to find things to do that you enjoyed. And isn't RSR's single rider line fanastic?! We walked on twice using that!

Yeah, I couldn't believe how short the single rider line was compared to the normal line!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter