Neuropathy help

CBD lotion helps
Gabapentin has helped a lot - not total relief but takes major edge off
Acupuncture was a major relief but I got that on cruise and can’t find similar results at home but will say results obtained on cruise were amazing pain free completely for 3 weeks no problem no medicine first time on 30 plus years
Massages regularly also help - at least monthly - I usually get - 1 1/2 hour massage
Regular stretching strengthening exercises that will hurt at first but will benefit you in the long run
I also have nerve pain from arthritis and from spinal surgery nerve pain is some of the worst pain to deal with it is unrelenting

I’m so very sorry you’re going through this and I do hope that you can find a solution unfortunately over my 30+ years of dealing with this I have found that your solutions have to evolve because one thing that works now often times doesn’t work later so you’re constantly having to find new things and switch things up I wish you the best and I really do hope you find some relief because there’s nothing worse than dealing with chronic constant pain blessings to you

DH has had relief from a supplement suggested by his PCP, Lion’s Mane which is from mushrooms. He also takes Gabapenten.

She did suggest a foot peddler last week. Does anyone have one of those?
Yes, just for "activity" while at work, so I can't speak to medical benefits. I have a base model Cubii and the thing is dead quiet, although my chair squeaks a bit sometimes when I peddle. It's discrete & easy. I like it and would get another.

Look on Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace or wherever; they're one of those things that lots of people get, don't use, then sell barely used for much less than retail (mine was used in like-new condition for cheap).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter