• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Nervous

Lanikins

Earning My Ears
Hi, I'm new and feeling a little shy

I've been to DLRP 6 times and the same for WDW, but this time I'm going without my family and with my boyfriend; we're a young couple, 18 and 20. I wondered if you had any tips for couples going to DLRP

Thanks

Most important thing is enjoy yourself :sunny:

What type of rides, attractions do you like ?

Obviously do as much research as possible.

Reid

Just wanted to say hello and welcome to the boards. Where in the East mids are you?

verity.xxxx

I love everything, except Orbitron and Star Tours - I don't do simulators and those scary rockets. I could happily spend all my time in Fantasyland, but i don't think that would go down well, for 5 days.

However, i'm a bit fussy, i don't do heights (the scary rope bridge), high ceilings (especially restaurants with high ceilings) or simulators. So now i'm going almost alone, i have to take charge of myself and my weird phobias, and i'm too shy to point them out when i get there. I let worrying take over the fun sometimes :rolleyes:

Verity Chambers said:
Just wanted to say hello and welcome to the boards. Where in the East mids are you?

verity.xxxx

Hi, thanks, I live in Leicestershire, about 15mins from Leicester.

Welcome, Lanikins :)

My tip would be to look into what restaurants you would like to eat at :) (unless you aren't big on meals) as I've had some fabulous meals at DLRP.

Where will you be staying and when are you going?

Don't be shy :)

hey, we'll be staying at the Cheyenne (where i stayed when i was 6 when i first went) going on september 5th

I really want to eat at the Blue Lagoon but i'm worried about high ceilings and where i'd be comfortable sitting

i'll try not to be shy though lol, thanks

Ualani xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter