Nerdle

PollyannaMom

I was a click-clack champ!!
nerdlegame 23 3/6

β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
πŸŸͺ⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸͺ
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

If any Wordle fans are also math geeks, someone has come up with a numbers version! You start with a random equation, and it tells you which numbers and operations you have correct so far. You get six tries to match the equation of the day.

link

Last edited:

I thought you were talking about the bits of raw plastic they use to make into other plastic items. 🀣

Math is fun too 😊

I tried Nerdle and I just couldn't wrap my brain around it. I think it's because there really any math rules to narrow it down. In English, you know there are certain letter combos that just don't exist but with math, any number can work with any other number.

nerdlegame 25 4/6

🟩πŸŸͺ⬛⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ⬛⬛
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ⬛πŸŸͺ⬛
⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ⬛πŸŸͺ⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I got it in 4 today, but I really struggled. I had to throw away row 3 to eliminate stuff.

I gave this a go. A couple of observations:
- Like Wordle, it's beneficial to start with the same equation everytime. I just need to figure out a good one for me.
- I missed the part in the instructions where it said BEDMAS rules apply. Should have been obvious, of course, but maybe I would've had better guesses.

nerdlegame 25 4/6

⬛⬛⬛πŸŸͺ⬛πŸŸͺ⬛πŸŸͺ
⬛⬛⬛πŸŸͺ⬛πŸŸͺ🟩πŸŸͺ
πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸͺβ¬›πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter